CROPCAL is an agricultural resource planning and support tools built with state-of-the-art image analysis technologies in combination with Geographic Information System (GIS), Global Positioning System (GPS) and Remote Sensing Technology for effective planting. With CROPCAL, save an incredible amount of time and manpower on field while having vital plantation statistics at your fingertips.
- Cost Effective - Up to 80% cost savings compared to traditional/manual practises. Low cost photographs are usable for image analysis.
- Time Saving - Fast extraction of palm stands count with spatial information
- Reduced Reliance on Manpower - Palm count and plantation spatial information can be directly obtained from images.
- Visualisation - 2D and 3D visualisation of plantation layout and palm location with spatial details.
- Flexible Image Input - CROPCAL supports multiple image types such as photographs and satellite images.