Chong Chee Jiun
BSc. (Hons) Computational and Industrial Mathematics (Universiti Malaya)
M. Eng. Mechanical Engineering (Swimburne University of Technology)
No. Tel : 082-582362
- Mathematical Modelling and Experimental Investigation of Drying of Piper Nigrum L.
- Vakhguelt, A, Chong, CJ & Dueck, J, 2012, "Thermal Drying of Pepper Berries", International Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 8(1), viewed 11th July 2012.
- Chong, CJ & Lee, MH, 2013, “The Bivariate Generalized Variance |S| Control Chart with Runs Rules”, Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE IEEM vol:e-pub, 10th -13th December, 2013, Bangkok.
- Chong , CJ & Vakhguelt, A, 2011, "Mathematical Modelling of Moisture Diffusions During Drying of Piper Nigrum L.", Proceedings of the Seventh Asia-Pacific Drying Conference, 18th - 20th September, 2011, Tian Jin.
- Vakhguelt, A, Chai, A, Luk, TB & Chong, CJ, 2010, "Extending the Drying Capability Utilising Nature Airflow Booster for Convective Solar Dryer", Proceeding of 19th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering, 28th August - 1st September, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Vakhguelt, A, Chong, CJ & Luk, TB, 2009, "Experimental Study of Drying Fresh Pepper Berries In a Solar Dryer", Proceeding of the 7th World Conference on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 28th June - 03rd July, 2009, Krakow, Poland, pp. 1239-1245.
- Chong, CJ & Vakhguelt, A, 2009, "Experimental Investigation on the Effect of Drying Conditions on Quality of Black Pepper Yield". Proceeding of the International Conference for Technical Postgraduates (TECHPOS 2009), 14th - 15th Dec, 2009, Kuala Lumpur.