Sinarwati Bt. Mohamad Suhaili
B. Inform. Tech. (Hons) Computational Science (Major) / Human Resource Development (Minor)
(Universiti Malaysia Sarawak)
M. Adv. Information Technology (MAIT) (Universiti Malaysia Sarawak)
No. Tel. : 082-582360
- Intelligent Tutoring System (ITS).
- Fuzzy C-Varieties for Cluster-based Compound Selection.
- S. M. Suhaili, M. N. Jambli, and A. R. Mat, “Application of Fuzzy Clustering Analysis to Compound Datasets for Drug Lead Identification”,in Proc. Of International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICCIS2012), IEEE Press., 2012.
- M. N. Jambli, H. Lenando, K. Zen, S. M. Suhaili, and A. Tully, “The effects of transmission power control in mobile ad-hoc sensor networks,”Procedia Engineering, vol. 41, no. 0, pp. 1244 – 1252, 2012, International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors 2012 (IRIS 2012).
- M. N. Jambli, H. Lenando, K. Zen, S. M. Suhaili, and A. Tully, “Transmission power control in mobile wireless sensor networks: Simulation-based approach,” in Proc. of The IET International Conference on Wireless Communications and Applications (IET ICWCA 2012), 2012.
- M. N. Jambli, H. Lenando, K. Zen, S. M. Suhaili, and A. Tully, “Simulation tools for mobile ad-hoc and sensor networks: A state-of-the-art survey,” in Proc. of The International Conference on Advanced Computer Science Applications and Technologies (ACSAT 2012), 2012.
- S. M. Suhaili, M.N. Jambli, S. H. Huspi, “Evaluation of FCV and FCM clustering algorithms in cluster-based compound selection”, in Proceeding of 7th International Conference on IT in Asia (CITA 2011), pg 123-128.
- S. H. Huspi and S. M. Suhaili, “Comparison of FCM and FCV Clustering Approach in Cluster-based Compound Selection”, in Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on IT in Asia (CITA ’07), July 2007.